Open cardboard packaging along the cut, then take out the membrane repellant and remove the sealing film. Insert the repellant back into the cardboard. Use the bottom of the cardboard as a stand and place it on flat surface.
- Do not puncture the breathable film to prevent children from ingesting.
- This product contains high-purity essential oils; avoid direct contact with eyes or any part of the body.
- In case of eye contact or skin irritation, rinse immediately with clean water.
- The surface of the breathable film should not come into contact with plastic or paint containing polystyrene (may cause marking or fading).
- Keep in a cool place, away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Deodorant Molecules, Essential Oils, Mineral Oil